This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using my links, I’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support!
(Note: Scale it Mastermind was previously known as The VA Foundry Members Club)
Sam and Jo, founders of The VA Foundry, bring a combined experience of over 18 years as owners of various VA businesses.
But is their course Scale It Mastermind any good?
In this VA Foundry Review, I’ll review every aspect of this comprehensive Scale it Mastermind course to help you decide if this online virtual assistant course is well suited for you!
And I’ll also answer the most important question – Is VA Foundry a value-for-money course?
Check out my Quick Summary and Verdict below to get the answer!
- Interactive Learning Experience
- Daily Challenges
- 8 Principles For Learning
- Interactive Community
- Offline Mobile App
- Offers Only STEM Subjects
- Doesn’t Offer Certificates
- Expensive Monthly Subscription
The Best Virtual Assistant Course
I’ve carefully reviewed various virtual assistant courses, and I must say that The VA Foundry stands out as one of the best.
Sam and Jo (Founders of Va Foundry) pack their program with high-quality content, aiming to turn enrolled professionals into thriving virtual assistants.
That said, below are the best virtual assistant courses, according to me!
What is The VA Foundry?
VA Foundry is a company that offers top-notch virtual assistant courses, to both beginners and seasoned professionals looking to make money and grow thriving online businesses.
Their flagship program, Scale It Mastermind, is a comprehensive VA course for established virtual assistants covering everything you need to know about making a fortune as a virtual assistant.
The course dives deep into providing personal attention to each person and helping them with the next steps to achieve their targets.
Be it hiring people for your VA business, making more money, earning more but working less, getting more clients, high-paying clients, charging more, or improving the quality of your work, Sam and Jo’s Scale It Mastermind Course has got it covered!
Sam and Jo: Really, Who Are They?
Sam Browne and Jo Jensen are awesome folks who are highly successful practicing virtual assistants and Founders of The VA Foundry.
In 2019, they worked together on The International Virtual Assistant Summit, which had a bunch of great speakers helping virtual assistants from all over the world excel in their online business.
Post that, Sam and Jo came up with an online VA course to help new or experienced virtual assistants make money and have a good life.
Their main courses are:
- Launch in 30 days (for people just starting)
- Scale It Mastermind (for experienced virtual assistants)
Jo Jensen is also the founder of Strictly Savvy, which is a big Virtual Assistant Agency in New Zealand.
It’s got more than 30 people working there, and it’s the go-to place for starting a virtual assistant business in New Zealand.
Sam Browne started Virtual Assistant Network New Zealand, which businesses in New Zealand turn to for help.
Together, they’ve helped 3500+ virtual assistants get started and succeed in their businesses.
And if that’s not enough, Sam and Jo have a podcast with over 37,000 downloads and a bunch of loyal fans.
They’re really good at what they do, aren’t they!?
Is Scale It Mastermind Suited For You?
Sam and Jo’s The VA Foundry is the most practical online virtual assistant course for established businesses out there, but is – Scale It Mastermind Course perfect for you?
Because the course isn’t for everyone! I mean that!
The VA Foundry is for you if:
- You already have an established VA business and are ready to scale your virtual assistant empire.
- You need personalized support to take your business to the next level (Sam + Jo offer amazing personalized support!)
- You’re looking to earn six figures or 10x your business or work less yet earn a lot more
- You’re motivated and success-driven.
- You’re willing to learn and implement everything Jo and Sam teach.
- You have the funds to purchase The VA Foundry – Scale It Mastermind Course.
The VA Foundry is not for you if:
- You’re just starting your business (check out Launch in 30 Days instead!)
- You don’t have the time to join Clarity Calls with Sam and Jo
- You’re not self-motivated and lazy.
- You’re not willing to spend 5-10 hours each week learning.
- You don’t have the funds to purchase Scale It Mastermind Course.
If you don’t have the time and fall into the second category of people, don’t put money into this course!
Instead, figure out another way to scale your VA business!
(Note: This course is not suitable for beginner virtual assistants. Scale it Mastermind is an advanced course for established virtual assistants looking to make more money, find huge clients, cut back hours, and grow their team.)
VA Foundry Scale It Mastermind Cost & Refunds Breakdown
VA Foundry’s Scale It Mastermind is a monthly subscription program that costs $247 NZD/Month (~$150 USD).
You can cancel your subscription at any time, and you’ll be out of the Mastermind course.
If you’re enrolling, I suggest trying it out for at least 3-6 months to see the full benefits this course has to offer.
Scale It Mastermind Course Breakdown
VA Foundry’s Scale it Mastermind is truly a wonderful subscription program that helps you take your Virtual Assistant Business to the next level.
Here’s everything they help you achieve throughout the program!
- Comprehensive Coaching Program: Engage in monthly challenges, gain insights on increasing income efficiently, build strategies for team growth, position yourself as a premium VA, specialize in niche services, excel in sales calls, boost confidence, and learn the intricacies of building a high-earning VA agency – all while benefiting from monthly expert themes and participating in a business-oriented book club.
- Resource-Rich Membership: Gain access to The Mastermind Vault of actionable resources including hundreds of templates, checklists, how-to guides, and bonus videos. You also get a 15-minute private Clarity Call with Sam + Jo from time to time.
- Diverse Learning Opportunities: Participate in monthly themes, challenges, and book club discussions with guest experts to enhance your skills and business mindset.
- Personalized Support: Enjoy unlimited access to VA coaches Sam + Jo, monthly coaching calls, live group coaching calls, and co-working sessions, with a full review of your online presence and premium pricing packages, weekly intention settings, and accountability check-ins to receive maximum support. You’ll also have weekly and two monthly coaching call sessions to discuss your issues with a full catalog of coaching call recordings.
- Flexible Membership Benefits: Monthly Cancelation Anytime option, which means you can cancel your premium membership at any time with no strings attached!
- Business Growth Strategies: Learn how to grow your team, position yourself as a premium virtual assistant, specialize in niche services, and build a VA agency with potential 7-figure earnings, learning to make money online efficiently, and creating a standout online presence.
- Exclusive Community Engagement: Engage in a members-only Facebook group, receive feedback during weekly & monthly group coaching calls, and engage with other members to learn, ask questions, get feedback and share information, and be successful virtual assistants.
Apart from these benefits, Sam and Jo personally work with you to understand where you currently are and what should your next steps look like!
In Summary, you’ll learn the following:
- How to 5-10x your income without increasing your workload
- How to build effective strategies for team expansion while minimizing challenges
- How to position yourself as a high-value virtual assistant to attract premium clients with higher rates
- How to become the top expert virtual assistant in a specific niche/industry
- How to effectively impress potential clients during sales calls
- How to build confidence to elevate your business to the next level
- How to develop and sustain a VA agency business model capable of generating seven-figure revenue
- And so much more!
Pros and Cons Of The VA Foundry
What I DID Like
Group Coaching Calls
Established virtual assistants don’t need to learn basic VA skills or set up their business. They know the drill!
That’s why, instead of spending time browsing through course modules, you’ll be attending weekly and monthly group coaching calls.
You’ll learn how to make more while working less, growing your team, getting premium VA status, and charging more for your quality work.
Jo and Sam will dive into the minute details of each person which makes these calls highly personalized.
The monthly Get Your Sh*t Done calls is brutally amazing, you lay out your plans, and Sam + Jo tell you what works and what doesn’t.
You get expert feedback right there and steps on how to achieve your targets.
Auditing Your Website Live Calls
Have you ever audited your website? If yes, then you know how expensive these audits can get! And sometimes they aren’t even that good!!!
Well, Scale It Mastermind does live audits to help you with all the issues your website has. Then they’ll help you tweak it thus, optimizing your website for Google and potential clients.
Auditing websites is an excellent opportunity to learn how professional virtual assistants think and operate.
New Content Every Month
Sam and Jo work hard to release new content for the course every month. You’ll find new challenges to learn, new AI tools walkthrough, best tips and tricks, and a lot more to help make your life easier.
Interactive Facebook Community
Most courses have Facebook communities, but most aren’t good! You’ll notice a handful interacting, and rarely you’ll see some people talking, but not this group.
Scale It Mastermind Facebook group is active, fun, and interesting! People here are genuinely interested in working hard and making a difference.
You won’t see people wasting their time or not helping others. Ask questions, and get feedback from various fellow members, and I’m sure you’ll benefit.
And obviously, Jo and Sam respond to various messages and keep the community together!
What I DIDN’T Like
Sam and Jo are based in New Zealand and Australia
The concepts taught for running successful VA businesses are the same all over the globe, but the weekly and monthly calls are scheduled during New Zealand and Australian hours, which means if you’re from the USA, UK, or other countries, finding a suitable time to attend those calls would be tough!
And if you’re enrolling in Scale it Mastermind, I honestly believe you must attend some of these calls as they’re value-packed and can surely help your business thrive! If you’re from Australia or New Zealand, this course is the most perfect course for you.
Not Beginner Friendly Course
Jo and Sam’s Scale It Mastermind is not for everyone. If you’re thinking of starting as a beginner virtual assistant, you won’t benefit much from this course.
I suggest you enroll yourself in their Launch In 30 Days course or check out other best VA courses.
Sam and Jo already assume you have an established VA business that makes good money, and the whole flow of the course is based on that.
Positive & Negative VA Foundry Reviews
- Emma Diver, Balanced Books – I love the community, the sharing, the accountability. The open honest conversations that we can all be a part of. Learning from each other’s wins and losses.
- Izabela Szmigielska (Canada) – Before joining the Scale It! Mastermind, I was overwhelmed, not knowing where to start my VA business. How would I land my first client? I was stressed, and I wanted to quit before I gave it a chance. The accountability and support have been the best. When I read that Sam and Jo will check in and hold me accountable for the goals I set, I immediately signed up. If I get stuck along the way, I can count on their support and expertise to answer my questions. Since joining, I’ve landed my first client, and my mindset began to shift from employee mindset to business owner mindset. Many things make The VA Foundry exceptional – The straightforward steps I needed to take to start my VA business. Steps are outlined like an easy-to-follow manual, the accountability and support you get from all the club members, and of course the generosity of Sam and Jo to share their expertise, knowledge and experience in running a VA business.
Best VA Foundry Scale It Mastermind Alternatives
While Scale It Mastermind is one of the most sought-after courses for professional virtual assistants out there, these are the best Scale It Mastermind Course Alternatives that you need to check out next!
Is VA Foundry Worth It?
After diving into the Scale It Mastermind coaching program, I gotta say, it’s totally worth the bucks.
Because it delivers big time with top-notch course materials, video lessons, live coaching calls, and a rock-solid framework for tackling major issues in growing a virtual assistant business.
If you’re an Aussie or from New Zealand, this VA Foundry Mastermind course is perfect for you! Go ahead and get enrolled right away!
If you’re not from Australia or New Zealand, VA Foundry is still a great course, but I’m not going to lie, as other VA courses are more suited for the global audience.
It’ll be tough to attend live coaching calls (as your time zones could be different), and attending these weekly/monthly calls is the essence of the course.
If you can manage the calls, the course still packs a lot of information (hundreds of templates, videos, guides, and checklists), business audits, Facebook communities, and video recordings.
And the personal attention you get through this VA course is beyond amazing! Trust me!
If you’re still unsure about the VA journey, I suggest giving their popular Launch In 30 Days Course a try.
It’s suited for beginners and shows you exactly how to start a profitable virtual assistant business online in as little as 30 days!
Feel free to leave your comments below if:
- You have a question or feedback
- You need me to clarify something regarding my VA Foundry Review
- You wish to share your VA Foundry review with everyone
Have you enjoyed this post? If so, you might want to subscribe to my newsletter. It usually contains life lessons and money-related topics, some interesting observations, links to articles or books I’ve read, and tips to be a better person. If you’re interested in these things then subscribing will be simply wonderful 🙂 PS: Subscribe and Get your Freebie below!
Also, I’m a YouTuber now! If you’re interested in Pinterest Marketing, Blogging, or business-related things, Subscribe to my Channel and I’ll see you in the comments!